Thursday, May 08, 2008

~~Reach Beijing!!~~

After 6 hour flight, finally i have reached Beijing!! So excited yet so blur, didnt get a good night sleep last night coz having gathering will "Genting Gang" then chat awhile with my sister.

This morning wake up at 5am then prepare to go to KLIA. We reach there at 7am then check in all my luggage and we went to KFC to have our breakfast. After took some photo with my family then i went in to the International Departure. OMG, first time i went out of country by myself and this time is not for holiday... is to work... will only be back next year :P

Everything is so fast and right on time. I check in to the waiting section and in 10 minutes time we get on board d. Get into my seat and settle down everything, read some magazine then they start to serve refreshment. I try to take a nap but is so hard to sleep... listen to my MP3 and after a while they give us headphone to listen to the inflight entertainment. The first movie they showing is the <<投名状>>, since i haven't watch the movie, so is the time for me to watch.

The lunch been serve around 12npon. All the way i didnt take out my camera, now is time to use it. Hahahaha.... My lunch is Chicken Mee, i can't finish it coz is really bad. After lunch i watch awhile the series, HERO season2 but then i getting too tired so i sleep awhile.
After awhile, around 1 hour... they served sandwich and that one i finished ot coz is tuna sandwich :D I look at the time is already 2pm, the plane estimate to arrive at 305pm. Keep watching movie, this time is showing <>. The flight arrive at the Beijing Capital airport at 315pm. I thought will take a long time for me to get throught all the check out thingy, but actually is very fast. Maybe that time just 1 flight reached only. I meet with Lena for HR then she bring me to the hotel. Put down all my luggage then we walk to office.Tomorrow will have to walk to office d.

Once i reach Beijing i realise there are lots of white fur flying all around the road. Form far is like snowing, hahaha...but Lena told me is actually form the tree thats the goverment plant at the road side. This only will happen in the Spring time.

Everything so rush, no time to take photo yet. Once i got time will upload photo, if i got take any la... Will need to go get settle down, get a phone number, rent house, internet line... other than that is work work work, can see thats a lots of work is waiting for me d... need to put up turbo and start picking up, not piece by piece is tons by tons... hahaha...

This is my hotel room... is very big for me alone to stay :D A King size bed, sofa area, tv, nice toilet, very big space :P is RMB500 a night...Below is the table beside my bed and my new laptop provided by company~~ HP520~~ hehehe...

3 comments:

peekaboo said...

All the best babe! Take good care of urself there, cheers.

Anonymous said...

shiok!

i remember the excitement of landing on foreign ground!

may u have a blasting journey~~~

蓝双子 said...

photo photo photo !!! hehehe... but do take care yourself at there too.