Thursday, May 08, 2008

~~Night before i fly~~

Tonight, Algie,Tyng and the Genting gang (Jason,Kent,Eric..).They say want to come to my house to cook for me...:P coz Jason promise to cook for so long, now if he didnt cook then dont know need to wait til when d...hahaha...

That day my father also just reach KL, so i go to fetch my dad and brother then go back to Damansara and wait for them to come. But wait til 7pm Tyng call and say they just wana go to buy food then only cook....Wah!! so late d, my dad cannot wait so i bring them to nearby and eat Crab :D....hahaha...tonight have 2 dinner...after i finish eating with my dad, then Wai yee call me and ask me to go n meet with the management ppl to talk about the broken in case before i go Beijing...So when i went back home ady 9pm but they still cookingSoup done by Tyng, Jason and Eric cook 3 type of Spaghetti...after so long, finally all can eat d :P Mix some Vocca Ribena for them, Eric stil scared of the smell since Genting...hahaha....We eat and chit chat til 12am then Melvin come over wiht Baskin Robin ice cream!! Is late d so we all went down to swimming pool area and let my dad they all sleep. We eat ice cream and chat over there also. Melvin say he bought a old type of Mini Cooper...hahaha, is him!! So next time when i come back he will fetch me with the Mini Cooper ...hahaha

Miss you guys so much!!

No comments: