Monday, May 05, 2008

~~Early and Busy Day...~~

This morning i wake up at 745am... super early!! Why i'm waking up this early in the morning?? Have to go to China Embassy at Ampang Park to settle the visa thingy...wich i got a little bit of worry :P

I dont know the way to Ampang, so i decide to take the LRT there, which is more safe for me not to get lost... hahahaha...Reach Kelana Jaya LRT Station at 830am. Then queue up at the station. This is the first time i taking LRT together with people going to work... so pack!!

Reach China Embarssy at 855am, damn a lots of people waiting there for the visa. After 1 and half hour waiting, finally settle my visa and will collect tomorrow. Another early day :P

After that i went to One Utama, Micheal and Guys to get my hair done. I touch up the rebonding at the root, get a new color and hair cut.... short short hair now!! But it take me 6 hours to do rebonding, hair color and treatment in one day... ...

NOW!! Is a new look :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

requote: longer 1.5 inches definitely will be 3x sexier :D

hmm.... dat will be 365 days till we meet again...

nvm i'll pick u up from airport with my mini cooper :D

take care a........... muah~