Sunday, April 30, 2006

~~Outside the window... ...~~

Today also a buzy day. After lunch we go to Midvalley to watch the "footsa" game, BOY FROM BRAZIL vs M'sia... we reached there around 3pm and we managed to watch the final game. But sadly our team lost terrible and horrible. Brazil win 12 vz 0 ... ... .... ... what a #@*! game.
After that, we went to puchong old house to clean up some rubbish that left behind by those "bastard". My sister bring me a bad news today, that's my digital camera damage by her !! i just manage to repair it 1 week ago and now damage again and is cause by her carelessness !! Make me so sad. On the way back cheras i just look outside the window and think of my camera... ... so sad!! But on the way, he talk to me a lot and i think he misunderstand me... ... so sad... sad + sad = crying. I try not to cry infront of him already, i know he raelly very tension all these while and i try to kept my smile for him... ... ... ... but not today, i can't "smile" and i just look outside the window and try to find my own spot to rest my mind... ... ... ...
I know he is very tired and i try my best not to make him worry, i kept all the unhappyness to myself and i really try my best to cheer up him and accompany him. I dono what to do somemore... .... ... .. .. . . .. ...
Sad for me and my fyp... stil 0% progress... ... ... ...

No comments: