Thursday, April 27, 2006

~~near ...~~

So fast and so near to the "deadline" already... ... my heart keep on shaking and i can't stop it. Really feel the fear from my heart. First time ever, i don't know how to react to this situation... BB, i really need your support... i can't go through this all by myself... ...

Yesterday should be a happy night that we go to "pasar malam", i love to go pasar malam walk walk and eat ...but yesterday a lots of food i cant eat coz just recover from sickness :( i want to have fun but not that fun actually... so "sien" ... then when we wanted to go back, start to rain. Run and run to the car but the road seem like will grow longer and longer, whole body wet already also haven't reach the car... both of us so moody... I'm so mad and feel so sad, really want to burst but don't know why after see him also that angry then i keep quite and sit there only... but in my heart i'm really so unhappy... ... i just kept it to me only... ... ... ... ... ...i try my best to accompany him all these time, i know he need me to stand by his side and suppport him, so am i... ... hai... ... don't know what and how to express my feeling... ... ... ... ...

No comments: