Tuesday, September 09, 2008

~~Finally meet my sister after so long!! Sister in Beijing Day1~~

Early saturday morning, i taking taxi then change to airport express...Reach airport at 7am, just when i reach the arrival gate, i saw my sister coming out d.....hahaha!! so happy!! She finally come Beijing to visit me~~ After drop the luggage to my house, then we went out for breakfast...I bring her to try out the nice Dim Sum near my place there, but we reach there too early...it haven't open, so we walk walk around the morning Beijing street...
~~Saw some Olympic deco at the roadside~~
After half hour walk then we went back to the restaurant to have our "Brunch" -- Dim Sum -- This Dim Sum place near to my house and very nice!!
~~Sampan Restaurant~~
~~Special cheong fun - 肠粉~~
~~Super nice Claypot beef noodle~~
~~Fried Carrot cake -- very very nice!! must try!! but abit oily~~
~~Prawn dumpling 虾饺 -- one of the famous dish in dumpling~~
~~Sister in action....capture each and every moment in Beijing~~
~~A table full with Dim Sum~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yer y put so ugly pic of me up there?? :-((

Anonymous said...

lol. don't worry, your sis will always choose the best looking photos of you.

btw, the dim sum looks so delicious. i'm hungry~~~