Tuesday, September 09, 2008

~~Comes and Go~~

Last week my sister came to Beijing to visit me and she went back to Malaysia on Sunday afternoon. When she confirm that she will come to Beijing is like 2 months plus ago and suddenly is already over... ... Time fly~~

Before she came, i really wish that time past faster but when she here i wish that time stop, so we can hang out longer. But I'm damn busy during the week that she is here, have to work for half day until wednesday and only got full day off from thursday to friday...and another bad things is i'm sick that week also, fever and flu... damn bad luck... I try my best to go to all the place that she want to go in the 9 days, a rush and tired week...but so so so happy to see my sister!! OMG, start to miss her d~~

Is monday midnight and i still try to get my work done...After a rush and damn happening week, is time to get back to reality and start work my ass off for all the project and get myself back into schedule :P

Will update on all the photo later on when i'm abit free...hehe~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9 days in Beijing? That spells 'fun'(and 'tired')! lol.

So do your sister likes Beijing as well? (i assume you like beijing..)