Monday, April 21, 2008

~~Sister Birthday~~

Saturday morning, me and my sister went to One Utama TGV to watch movie "The Forbidden Kingdom".The show was so dissapointed, if not because of Jackie and Jet li, is nothing worth to watch.Weird story for me :P

After the movie,we go to Carls Jr to had our lunch. This is the first time i go to Carls Jr and try out their food.2 person cause about RM45, expensive for fast food!! But nice to try out once a while
This is BIG different!!
Our meal, damn a lot :D
This is nice!! "Beef Chilli Cheese fries"
Western Bacon CheeseBurger -- chicken

After the lunch, we walk walk around One Utama and my sister want to go to the 4th floor to look for some house decoration. That's my first time walk in to the furniture shop at 4th and 5th floor. So nice :)
Nice nice ??

We went home around 4pm then both of us was so tired and slept until like 830pm only wake up. Then we was so hungry, i wanted to go to William's to eat before i leave to Beijing next month. My sister never been there before and i've been there a few times before.Since that was her birthday, i treat her another meal :)

So many people there when we reach, but is so fast. The food at William's is so special, you can order the famous "Lobster fried rice" and "Ribena Laychee".
My food :D I like the baked potato so much, is so yummy with the source
Ribena Laychee, suber big one
Actually i order this, Ribena Laychee Blended
This is Meatball Carbonara...Damn nice...i almost wanted to exchange with my sister!! Like the creamy source so much


Here another post about William's

No comments: