Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Shopping---Prepare for Beijing

Went shopping with my sister to get prepare to move to Beijing!!Can;t believe time pass so fast, i have to leave in 1 month time. Went back to Queen's Park Mango Outlet to buy some clothes and my 29 inches travel trolly bag.
Then we went to The Garden and continue shopping...We shop until 7pm then go back to Uptown to have our dinner. We eat at the Hokkien Mee shop in Uptown.
This is the Bag that i bought, is in Orange color, so i think i wont ever miss out my bag :D

The black color jacket i bought in Mango, nice for me to wear to work when is cold.
This is the new wallet that i bought in Aldo, i like the color, is Red...hehehehe
This is a set of mascara,volumer, and extension that my sister bought in Isetan. Is really make your eye lashes longer!! Is worth to buy, i wish i got this too :P

2 comments:

Jovin Wong said...

Wah. Never read you going to Beijing then suddenly shopping and preparing already. Going for work ka? Company transfer or new job? Permanent? Hahaha.. I ask a lot of question hoh cos this is so sudden, caught me by surprise. ^_^ Oh, then you can go see Olympics loh. HAHAHA.

Natalie Wong said...

hahaha..going for a new job there... will be there at least 2 years :)

Yalo, really so sudden...jus 1 month for me to prepare everything :P