Thursday, January 03, 2008

~~After shock.... ....~~

Yesterday went home after work, around 7pm... dono why when reach my front door scared to open and go into the house. I'm the first one who reach home, when i get into the house, i open up all the lights, check the back yard, then only i dare to lock my front door. We all lock our room before went to work, but then last night i don't dare to open up my room door... ...

I just sit in the living room, open up TV loud loud, then call my friends, they coming to accompany me. After awhile my friends reached, then i only go into my room. I feel like very unsecured now, at night very hard to sleep. Everytime i close my eyes i scared the theif will climb back in through my room window, although i close my window tight tight ady. So hate this kind of feeling, it supporse to be my home sweet home.

2 comments:

dominic said...

if possible... go home together, not alone!
i bet there's someone willing to be your company...

Natalie Wong said...

very hard to go home together, but now will be extra careful when leave/reach home, double check everything first...