Saturday, January 12, 2008

~~Obsessions from Denmark~~

Discover new brand from Denmark - Obsessions (http://www.obsessions.dk/) The bags are so nice and high quality, price also reasonable for that kind of design and quality. I can get cheaper than market price. Market price range from RM 150 to RM 260. Is much more cheaper if order from me :D If any one interested can contact me, or just post a message here :) i'll get back to you soon.
Black color clutch, suitable for dinner. RM 79
Red color bag, synthetic leather. Width = 40cm
This is my personal favorite. RM 158
Pearl white bag, this bag abit bigger than the red bag above. RM 138
This is a nice dark red bag, look more sporty and can look elegant in the same time. RM 158Orange brown color bag, synthetic leather also.This bag look more formal and suitable for working lady. RM 158

All price are negotiable, contact me if any of you interested... can add me in MSN --weiyee84@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Vian Lee said...

hello~~
what u mean get cheaper price?? haha
the orange color handbag.. how much??

Natalie Wong said...

The orange one is RM160 :) if you get from other places is around RM230...can add my in MSN if got any question...weiyee84@hotmail.com