Friday, June 08, 2007

~~Moooody day~~

Yesterday was a moooody day for me... ... early in the morning i recieve a "saman" form traffic police... i saw the "saman" when i walking down to take my car at my condo there. I saw all cars that park down there all get "saman"!! This is the first time happened in my area, coz my condo is at the very end of damansara perdana, dead end d...

Charm la....where can i park my car leh?? Parking lots inside already full, so cant get to rent any carpark d :( And one more thing, i dont know where to pay the "saman". Is not by MPPJ, is by police traffic, some of my friends say pay at police station, but must find the station that got Traffic counter, anyone know PJ got which police station can pay "saman"?? and what time is open n close??

When i get back to my condo at 7pm. i saw a police car round at the area also, i thought they want to "saman" again :( Scared me... lucky not. But this morning i have to leave my house before 8am to avoid "saman"... so i reach office very early... ... i think i have to get use to the timing until i manage to rent a car park insode the condo ... Sleepy now... ... ... ...

No comments: