Tuesday, June 19, 2007

~~just something flash through my mind...~~

Just now listening to a song, a sing about rainy day... it bring me back to the time when i still in University, still stay in Uni hostel...

There was a period thats always rain in the evening, i stil remember at evening i always went for jogging or a walk with my friends. That day i went for a walk with one of my big brother, we had a wonderful time chatting about everything, he even say me walk not that nice , my nail should keep it longer and dont kept it square shape, he say girls doesnt look nice if their finger nail in square shape. He want to teach me his cat walk somemore.... hahahaha, i sure cant walk that nicely. We walk n talking then we sit on a small pavilion in the park near Uni mosque there.

Suddenly start raining cats and dogs, we both stuck there. Hahaha, seems like i always get caught in the rain, like last time in the mamak stall in cheras :D Still remember the songs by Harlem <<命中注定>> that you sang, hahaha....

"忽然大雨我们有缘相遇你也在这里被雨淋湿小小的屋檐就这样变成你我的伞
萍水相逢我们还很陌生 你说人和人有一种缘份
很像晚风轻轻吹拂街上人们面容那么轻松... ..."

That time this song very populor, we all love it. Both of us really stuck in the sudden rain :P Actually just sit there and listen to the sound of rain and enjoy the cold blowing wind also very relax (but abit cold la) hahaha... ... ... ...

Dont know why suddenly will remember it, maybe is because of the song that bring me back to that time :D heehehheheeh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so romantic...you happy la :)