Sunday, March 01, 2009

~~Party time with friends in Kuantan~~

Having so much fun in my hometown- Kuantan with all the night outing :P...hahaha, party time!! Somemore get to know more friends and spend my time with them make me so happy~~

Spend my first 3 night of CNY in a new place in Kuantan -- After 7. I always hang around with Algie and my secondary gang :P (FFY,CCY,TKY,WYS,WSS...)kakaka, all got short form now~~ Thanks to Algie introduction,i drinking & partiying non-stop since i get back to Malaysia, i guess this is what i told Algie before i when back: "i want to party!" Hahahahaha. Thanks for all my friends that spend time with me while i in Kuantan. Continue party & clubbing in Beijing?? hehehe, food seeking will still on, partying? still lots of dependancy, i wish to have fun any place, any time can ah? kekeke...Friendship forever
Ida, me & Algie
Clubbing @ After 7
First day in After 7~~
clubbing @ After 7
Day 2 & 3 at After 7 with firends~~

No comments: