Friday, January 02, 2009

~~Christmas in Beijing~~

This is my first year celebrate my christmas in Beijing which is really in WINTER time~~ but this year Beijing still not yet snow!! I want to experience snowing in WINTER!!

First, i thought christmas is not really a celebration time in Beijing coz not a public holiday here, but all the decoration is so nice and huge here!! I like the feel over here, i hope next year i will be in a snowing Christmas...Enjoy the photo~~Our microsoft team have our Christmas celebration earlier coz Michele will go back to German for her Christmas holiday. We have christmas dinner with all my colleague and we go for ski beofre dinner~~ This is my 3rd time for ski but i still don't know how to ski yet, so lame... ...but lucky i didnt fall down :P kakakaka....

We went to a German Restaurant at Lucky Street Beijing. According to Michele, the food here is consider very good german food~~ The pork knuckle, so big!! nice but too fat:P
Inside the german restaurant
The big big pork knuckle~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Germany Restaurant very closing Jianguo Hotel? That's a nice place since a lot of Germany guy like there and say that's the really Germany style food.

Fang

Natalie Wong said...

is near to ChaoYang Park...at Lucky Street, just opposite the Solana mall....Ya, my boss also from German, she like the food there a lot :D