Tuesday, June 10, 2008

~~后海(Hou Hai)~~

Today is Sunday, is 端午节 and is a sunny day. When i wake up ady afternoon.Then went lunch with Wil at a place nearby our house call 池记串吧. But the food there just so so and consider expensive for so little food. After lunch, i went to 后海 to walk walk alone... hahaha...Today sure damn a lot of people, coz this is a long weekend holiday...I went to 荷花市场 first, everyone say that place very nice...
As i guess, lots of people...wana took the starbucks near the entrance also cannot!! The starbucks with ancient chinese feel :)
This is a very nice street, a lots of restaurant and bar. All also damn nice, you can see many tourist around.I'm sure at night the place will be more happening!! Wish to go there at night, who wana go with me?? Hahahaha...
Saw this shop at the end of the street, the potrait so nice but is soo expensive. Just took a picture then move on :)
Then just at the end of th street have lots of Tricycles (三轮车), they offer to bring me ride around the area ONE hour for 180RMB but i ask for cheaper, they only can give 150RBM...i took it...but after that i only know that can get around 100RMB also...haiii...this is the price to pay for dont know how to negotiate price in China :P....hahaha
This is the first stop for me, to visit 四合院, old style of house in China which build for rich people...devide into 4 parts, thats why call 四合院. Just some snap shot above to show some part of the house...
hehehe....is me on the Tricycles (三轮车)
Passby a park near the lake, so many people there...
Is me again infront of the 宋庆龄同志故居, but i didnt go in to visit..abit too rush for me, will come back next time when my sister comem to visit Beijing
A famous restaurant nearby the lake...
This is 烟袋斜街, another famous old street in Beijing...Lots if flim also come here to get the scenery
Is it the building inside some drama?? hahahaha......
南锣鼓巷 street...I like it here coz is really nice to walk around and the shop here all so unique, lots of coffee shop here, can come to relax :D
I saw this just before i leave the 南锣鼓巷...hehehe...

After that, i went to meet with my colleagues and big boss ask for dinner. He scared us will feel lonely coz today is 端午节... hehehe... Went to eat Taiwan foods, coz all is from Taiwan... with Boss family and friends... There's goes my 2008 端午节.

1 comment:

dominic said...

wei...
the chicken wing seems tempting ler
feel so like eating now!