Sunday, September 23, 2007

~~Melacca Wedding Dinner~~

Saturday night me and CH went to Melacca to attend his "mui mui" ,Serena wedding dinner. At first should be 5 of us going but end up just 2 of us going only.

Morning, we go services our car first. I drop my car at Taman Bahagia there then he drove back to subang and services his car there. Then we go back to his house and await for our car to be ready. CH just installed "The Sims™ 2 Pets" for me :) So now i can play with my Sims 2 n Pets when i bored...
[Get your paws on The Sims™ 2 Pets Expansion Pack*! From scampering puppies to cuddly kittens, add a new furry or feathered friend to your Sims’ lives. Choose from dozens of the most popular dog and cat breeds like Dalmatians or the American Shorthair. Or create a unique cat or dog by modifying their body shape and facial features, and more.
* Requires The Sims™ 2, The Sims™ 2 Special DVD Edition, or The Sims™ 2 Holiday Edition for PC to play.]
Hehehe..so now i got new game to play !! I got my own character and a dog that live with me :)

We leave KL at 515pm then reach Melacca around 7pm, but we don't know how to go to the restaurant so take us another 40 minutes to look around. We reach there around 745pm.

We had a great dinner, the food is great... coz bride's father own the restaurant :D hahahaha...
After dinner around 1030pm, we took a few more photo with the bridge then we rush back to KL.
Oh ya, in between the dinner, something happened. CH camera drop!! omg, scare scare... see him so "心痛" , me also sad sad d... hopefully the quality of the camera didn't drop la...

No comments: