Tuesday, October 31, 2006

~~Halloween in the office !!~~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone !! Today people in the office all drees up....we like having a costume party in office...hahaha...so funny

early in the morning see so many ghost, damn scary... guest wat i dressing up like?? hehe..u will see later :)

"erm..today is holiday" say boss.

see, ninja coming!!

"i'm a spicy girl...come on!!"

"hand me your money!! or i kill u!!"

"what u staring at?? never see a cowboy in town?"

cute littel school girl

here come the nauty school boy, smoking at the sback stairs

haiiii cha!! here come the chinese kung fu!!

"i'm the drunken pirate...!!"

"give me back my life..."

ghost at the back of the stair

spider girl...yummy

hehehehe...come wiht me la!!

"shhshh...i'm gonna turn the world upsite down!! hahaha!!"

oh...mummy attack!!

"mihehehe....here i come with my lovely black cat...miao!!"

"dont mess wiht me, i'll curse you!!"

"let go of me!! i wanna eat you!!"

"mummy...i'm so sleepy..."

"here i come...be ready!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool..like this

lilo said...

damn chun la ur office, get to wear costumes and all for halloween...