Friday, August 18, 2006

~~convocation!~~



13 of August is my convocation... that was a bz weekend...very tired but happy..after all the hard work, i get my degree and my parents was so happy about it...

not just only my convocation, there also convocation for foong yie and yee sun...so want to go to yee sun convocation, but really cant make it...anyway, wish you all the best for your future !!

finally after my convocation.... then started a new life d... "work" !!

second months of working life....one word --> "superd bz!!" i dont know is this really what i want it to be, but i wont give up so fast... must try until the end !!

so much things had buzz me off in this 2 weeks... i just knew something i never think of... am i too trust him? for all the way i think i'm the one who cause all the problem, but now is like opposite... i really dont know...dont dare to ask him the detail of what happening.... i talked to him but at the end like i'm the one who always causing the troble..and not appreciated him at all.... am i?? i wonder??

what actually i want? i dont know yet.... mayb stil not the time for me to settle down... i stilll want to explore the world ... get the know more people... try more new things.... so complicated.. !! HELP ME !!

No comments: